Friday, January 1, 2016

靜思語 中英對照 (證嚴法師) 41-50

41.以親切的愛心去關懷別人,這分愛心便是造福的種子。
When we care for others with deep sincerity, our heart of love is the noble seed, that brings great blessings.

42.要作個受歡迎的人,作個被愛的人,就必須先照顧好自我的聲和色。
To win the hearts of others and always be welcomed, we must be cautious of our tone of voice, and facial expression.

43.行善是本分、付出無所求,不執著「善有善報」,自然輕安自在。
It is our duty, as a human being, to do good. Expecting nothing in, return, our heart will naturally, enjoy peace and ease.

44.退讓一步以成全別人,即是修養,即是修行。
Taking a step back, to accommodate others, refines our character, and nurtures, spiritual growth.

45.心中有信,願力無窮;心中無私,其福無量。
With faith, we will have, unlimited strength. With selfless intentions, we will be, showered with blessings.

46.一般人常言:要爭這一口氣。其實真正有功夫的人,是把這口氣嚥下去。
Most people fight, for the sake of pride, but the wise can let go.

47.把貪念轉為滿足,把滿足化作慈悲。
Transform greed into contentment, and contentment into compassion.

48.我們要接受天下人、事、物的磨練,方能成為一個堅強的人。
Only by undergoing, the trials and challenges, of human affairs, do we become, strong and resilient.

49.處理事情,感情要蘊藏在理智中;與人相處,則要把感情表現在理智上。
In handling matters, let your mind influence your heart., In dealing with people, let your heart influence your mind.

50.有一分心,就有一分力量。
When we have the will, we will have strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive